frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LostCry.com is the only website which allows you to post your ancestor’s story of hardship. Read, share, learn and interact with true stories about people’s ancestors from the Holocaust, Civil War, Armenian Genocide, World War Two, etc. Learn about different events in history and the people who experience them. LostCry.com is essentially an online archive that can preserve people’s ancestors' stories of hardship. Join now for free and share your ancestor’s lost cry.

Supernacularfiction War Sovereign Soaring The Heavens - Chapter 3372 - Forced Marriage rigid rhythm

Your Relationship
Grandchild
Awesomenovel War Sovereign Soaring The Heavens read - Chapter 3372 - Forced Marriage lovely bead recommendation-p3
The Moccasin Maker
War Sovereign Soaring The Heavens

Novel-War Sovereign Soaring The Heavens-War Sovereign Soaring The Heavens
Chapter 3372 - Forced Marriage want guide
At this point, You Bai Heng considered Lan Ji Nian and explained using a contemptuous smile on her face “Young Excel at Lan, if you want to marry Si Ling, be sure to try to find her without concerning my sect. My sect not any longer has something related to Duan Si Ling. She’s no more a disciple of the Cloudy Sunbow Sword Sect!”
Powered by interest, several seniors and disciples from the Cloudy Sunbow Sword Sect flew toward the estate’s entrance.
On the contrary, Lan Heng roared impatiently, “Yu Wen Qing! I’ll supply you with fifteen minutes to summon Duan Si Ling listed here. In any other case, I am going to get rid of part of the Gloomy Sunbow Sword Sect everyone dozen breaths.”
The people in the Chilly Drizzle Celestial Sect anxiously waited away from the Gloomy Sunbow Sword Sect’s residence whilst Lan Heng’s sound resounded throughout the Gloomy Sunbow Sword Sect, mixing up a commotion.
“D-Duan Si Ling?”
Mysteries of Bee-keeping Explained
“He taken his grandson, Lan Ji Nian, to propose a married relationship? Isn’t Lan Ji Nian a womanizer? Does everyone in the Cloudy Sunbow Sword Sect like a real despicable human being?”
Lan Heng experienced abdicated his situation and just let his son, Lang Kong Xuan, take over the mantle before Lei Zhen Shan became a member of the Cold Drizzle Celestial Sect and have become his disciple. On account of his hasty abdication, several participants believed he got deliberately finished that so his kid could realize success his position. If he got waited, Lei Zhen Shan would have undoubtedly become the Sect Innovator of the Cloud Drizzle Sect.
On the other hand, Lan Heng roared impatiently, “Yu Wen Qing! I’ll present you with a quarter-hour to summon Duan Si Ling in this article. Or else, I will get rid of a member of the Gloomy Sunbow Sword Sect everyone dozens breaths.”
However Lan Heng was the strongest inside the Freezing Drizzle Celestial Sect, he could not prevent a disciple who had been clearly more outsanding than his boy from getting the subsequent Sect Expert in the Cloud Drizzle Sect. For that reason, he could only abdicate ahead of time to circumvent Lei Zhen Shan from competitive for those place of sect head together with his boy.
“Heavens! Overlook Si Ling is likely to get married to Lan Ji Nian? Say it is not so!”
“Heavens! Skip Si Ling will get married Lan Ji Nian? Say it is not so!”
“If Lan Heng insists on annihilating our sect today, always kill his grandson, Lan Ji Nian,” You Bai Feng explained resolutely. If her sect would be annihilated, she will make absolutely sure her foe compensated a value too.
“If Lan Heng insists on annihilating our sect right now, you should definitely get rid of his grandson, Lan Ji Nian,” You Bai Feng stated resolutely. If her sect would be annihilated, she makes certainly her enemy settled a value on top of that.
“That’s ideal! I wish to see which in our disciple dares to wed that sc.u.m!”
“He moved his grandson, Lan Ji Nian, to propose a marriage? Is not Lan Ji Nian a womanizer? Does any individual within our Gloomy Sunbow Sword Sect like this type of despicable particular person?”

The disciples out of the Gloomy Sunbow Sword Sect with weakened farming bases retreated as Lang Heng’s atmosphere surged.
Lan Heng interjected angrily, “Yu Wen Qing, do you think I’m a kid who can believe your is situated?”
Lei Zhen Shan glanced at Lan Ji Nian before he said, “I’ll defin